Lyme is caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi (black-legged tick) and is transmitted to humans through tick bites.
Symptoms of lyme disease can be long-lived and (especially if the symptoms are not treated within the short-term) and may evolve into inflammatory response that are similar to an autoimmune illness. Note: if you’ve recently contracted an infection, the sooner you receive treatment, the quicker and more complete your recovery will likely to be.
Symptoms of Chronic Lyme Disease
- Butterfly-shaped skin rash
- Flu-like symptoms including: fever, trouble sleeping, neck pain, fatigue, chills, sweats and muscle aches
- Poor sleep, chronic fatigue and lethargy
- Digestive issues, including nausea and loss of appetite
- Arthritis-like symptoms such as: achiness and joint pains
- Mood swings and depression
- Cognitive changes (forgetfulness, headaches, brain fog, difficulty concentrating)
Sleep & Lyme
Lyme disease can cause intense insomnia, hindering people from getting the rest they so desperately need to heal.
Lyme particularly damages the ventrolateral pre-optic area of the brain, more commonly known as the sleep center. This damage can cause insomnia, non-restorative sleep, shifting in circadian rhythm, sleep apnea, nightmares, narcolepsy and sleep paralysis, REM behavioral disorder, restless leg syndrome, and paroxysmal nocturnal limb movement (involuntary spasms of limbs).
Before you take a herbal or medicinal supplement, or drastically alter your lifestyle, consult with a doctor or natural health practitioner.
Factors that made the Lyme Symptoms worse
- Weakened immunity
- Inhibited cellular function and protection
- Systemic bacterial infection
- Environmental factors including exposure to mold and parasites
Heal Naturally from Chronic Lyme Disease
Lyme disease lasting 6 or more months cannot be treated effectively with antibiotics. Indeed, to date, no clinical studies have shown benefit from long-term antibiotic therapy for chronic Lyme disease.
To heal naturally from CLD, one need to improve the immune function. Few things you can try:
- Eat to improve immune function. in particular: high antioxidant foods. These foods lower inflammation
- Take supplements to help improve cellular function and help with sleep
- Get enough rest & focus on getting a good night sleep
Find out about how 8bioenergy supplement can help support your journey to recover against lyme with ingredients that are proven to heal leaky gut, improve cellular healing and strengthen your immune system.