How to Beat Chronic Fatigue NATURALLY & Get Your Life Back on Track!
Chronic Fatigue Symptoms for >6 months
- Chronic Fatigue – more than usual tiredness that can be relieved by rest. This includes daytime sleepiness, but you suddenly feel a little bit better at night. It’s like your body clock is completely out of whack
- Low Energy
- Tired All The Time
- Leaky Gut Symptoms – most commonly, IBS-like symptoms from chronic diarrhea, sensitivities to food ingredients such as gluten & dairy
- Depression or Cognitive Decline Symptoms – such as: low motivation, difficulty concentrating, CAN’T focus, or struggling to be productive at work, brain fog, short-term memory problems or “senior moments” which can be extremely embarrassing when trying to keep up a conversation!
- Sleep Disorders: you can’t seem to get a good night sleep – it either takes you hours to fall asleep, insomnia, can’t sleep through the night, sleep that does not feel refreshing)
This may be accompanied with:
- Anxiety or Anxiety Attack – you have the tendency to think too much at night, your mind is ruminating with thoughts/ worries, nervous/ sweaty palms & frequently out of breath.
- Fibromyalgia Symptoms: back, right shoulder blade pain, pain across different tender points.
STEP 1: FIX YOUR SLEEP
Have you heard that only a good night’s sleep beats fatigue? Why is this? The body is primed for repair while we’re sleeping!
The Basics of a Good Night Sleep
Your sleep architecture consists of 2 phases:
- REM sleep: awake/ “active dreaming” and
- Non-REM sleep: non-awake/ “dreamless”
Non-REM sleep is further divided into 4 stages:
- n-REM stage 1/ light sleep
- This stage is marked with drowsy transition between wakefulness & sleep. During this “light sleep” stage, we’re awakened easily.
- n-REM stage 2/ consolidated sleep period
- This stage is marked with reduced sensory awareness. Our brain starts disengaging from the external environment, our brain waves slow down and which prepares us to enter into stage 3 of deep sleep.
- n-REM stage 3 & 4 / deep sleep (also called “slow-wave sleep” or “delta waves” sleep)
- During this stage, the frequency of the brains waves slows down. Our brain releases these long-burst brain waves (called “slow-wave sleep” or “delta waves”) – around 0.5hz to 2.0hz.
- This stage is characterized with low heart and respiratory rates; complete lack of eye movement or muscle activity.
The most important phase of sleep is the Deep Sleep phase (aka non-REM stage 3 & 4) since this phase allows for:
- Consolidation of new memories, learning & cognitive functions. Since we’re completely “still” & nothing seems to be happening, this gives us a break from thinking so we can process memories and integrate new experiences.
- Repair broken tissues, build bone and muscle, and strengthen the immune system.
- Increase in parasympathetic nervous system’s activity for “rest & digest” function.
A healthy & normal sleep cycle oscillates through REM and non-REM sleep about 5 times. Each cycle lasts for 90-120 minutes. Deep sleep should account roughly for 10% to 20% of your entire nightly rest, or approximately 1.5-2 hours in total.
Problem is, your body voluntarily enters into this deep sleep phase. You don’t consciously control how much REM or non-REM sleep you want to have each night as your body does this autonomously.
The best thing that you can do is to give your body the chance for a good night sleep. Your body needs the right materials to allow for 7-8 hours sleep that repairs & rejuvenates!
How to Dramatically Improve Your Sleep
(Watch how You Feel in the Next Morning)
The secret to dramatically improve your health is to sleep in accordance to your body’s natural circadian rhythm.
The circadian rhythm follows the 24-hour day/night cycle and regulates various physiological & mental processes.
- Erol Fikrig, professor of epidemiology at the Yale School of Medicine conducted a study and found that the body’s circadian clock controls an essential immune system gene in mice — a gene that helps the body ward off bacteria and viruses.
In essence, the natural Circadian Rhythm influences your natural immunity.
- This is why when you’re going out late, your natural sleep patterns are disturbed, you’re more likely get sick or don’t feel so well the next day. The mechanism and link between circadian rhythm and immunity is yet to be fully explored and science is only just starting to research and understand these links.
The Natural Circadian Sleep Cycle
Circadian sleep cycles are controlled by a small organ called the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN), located in the hypothalamus part of the brain.
Our SCN is guided by the changing light levels from the external world (the sun). The SCN maintains control over sleep patterns via light cues, sending our body’s signal when it’s time to wake up (when there is day light) and when it’s time to fall asleep (when it’s dark).
- In the morning, the light levels are elevated (e.g. sunrise): receptors in the eye stimulates the SCN to inhibit the release melatonin hormone. Your body is primed to be functional & awake.
- At night time, the light levels are darkened (e.g. sunset): impulses from the SCN cease and melatonin hormone is released, signalling the body time to go to bed.
This is why this old saying holds true: “Every hour of sleep before midnight is worth two after midnight!”
No doubt, this is bad news for bartenders, graveyard shift workers, cargo pilots, poker players, and gamers who consistently stay up late!
- Try to let your body wake up naturally without the use of alarm, so that you don’t feel groggy if you are suddenly awakened from a deep sleep.
- Or if you must use an alarm, set the alarm after 7.5 hours + the time it takes for you to fall asleep. For example: if you go to bed at 10pm and it takes you 30 mins to fall asleep, set your alarm at 10pm + 7.5 hours + 30 mins = ~6am.
So, every single person needs these basic nutrients to maintain good health. Reflect on your current diet & supplement regime to see if you’re deficient in any of these nutrients.
- Vitamin B12 is your body’s no. 1 & the most fundamental nutrient. Vitamin B12 is required for almost ALL critical bodily functions from energy production, neurological function, gastrointestinal activities, respiratory activities, regeneration of bone marrow, etc.
- Best source: Consider getting a vitamin b12 (methylcobalamin) injection – this is the most absorbable form of vitamin B12 since this goes straight to your blood stream. You can easily get this from your local doctor.
- There are over 300 reasons to take magnesium: magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulates a diverse biochemical reactions in the body, from energy production, protein synthesis, muscle and nerve function, blood glucose control, and blood pressure regulation.
- Best source: consider supplementing with magnesium citrate (don’t use magnesium oxide. Magnesium oxide is perfect as excipient ingredient in supplement, but this is an inferior source of magnesium).
- Vitamin D is the “sunshine vitamin” – the vitamin that your body absorbs when you expose your skin to the sun early in the morning. Deficiency (vitamin D deficiency) is very common in 21st century as we tend to spend majority of our time indoors. Being in an area with high pollution & the use of sunscreen also interferes with our ability to absorb vitamin D.
- Best source: consider supplementing with high dosage vitamin D3 supplement about once a week.
Omega 3 fatty acids
- Omega 3 fatty acids is needed in every cell in the body. Omega 3 makes up cell membranes, keeps the nervous system functioning, keeps cholesterol levels in check, and lowers inflammation.
- Best source: enrich your diet with flaxseed, chia seeds, hemp seeds, seaweeds or supplement with a high quality fish oil.
- If you’re deficient in iron, there will not be enough red blood cells formed and as a result, you can experience tiredness. Low iron can be easily verified with a general blood test.
- It’s very hard for your body to absorb iron supplement, instead of supplementing, your should enrich your diet with these good sources of iron:
- Animal source:
- Fish (halibut, haddock, perch, salmon & tuna)
- Shellfish (clams, oysters and mussels)
- Organ meats (chicken liver etc)
- Non-animal source:
- Dark green leafy vegetables like spinach and kale
- Beans like lentils and soybeans
- Animal source:
STEP 2: Change Your Diet & Lifestyle Habits to Beat Chronic Fatigue
Gluten damages the walls of your intestine and makes your leaky gut worse. Gluten also affects your nerves and the nervous system balance which influences your mood, your gut and your ability to have a good night’s rest.
Gluten has long been linked to neurological complaints from anxiety, depression, neuropathy, alzheimer – in fact this is why Dr. Perlmutter wrote the book & call it the “Grain Brain”.
Myth: Gluten is a Protein and Protein is good for you.
- Well, the human body actually derives very little benefit from gluten protein, especially when modern-day gluten has been stripped off its natural fibres and skins. Consuming gluten is damaging to our gut lining & bad for your digestive health. Remember that with leaky gut, your gut needs healing, so respect your body by eliminating gluten from your system!
Eating lots of sugar detrimentally affects your sleep, a new study from Columbia University suggests. One of the biggest ingredients that can knock your blood sugar levels off-balance is refined sugar.
Consuming simple or refined carbs (white breads and pastas) are also linked with more sleep arousals. These kinds of carbs delay your body’s release of melatonin (a hormone that controls your sleep-wake cycle and helps you slide into deeper and higher-quality sleep), as explained in a study by author Marie-Pierre St-Onge, Ph.D.
Did you know that high-performing Olympic athletes’ diets typically contain 0 refined sugar & 0 refined carbs? Simple sugar & simple carbs fluctuate the blood sugar balance, with the effect you will feel good like in a spike/ sudden burst of energy followed by rapid energy decline (“sugar crashes”).
Booze wrecks your sleep. Booze initially acts as a stimulant, flooding the brain with endorphins – feel-good chemicals which make us more talkative, self-confident and less socially inhibited.
After a while, the buzz wears off and the alcohol begins to act as a sedative, causing you to feel drowsy. A 2013 review study confirms that alcohol reduces the time it takes to fall asleep and increases the amount of deep sleep during the first half of the night. However, this benefit is more than offset by increased sleep disturbances in the second half of the night.
Conventional dairy cows are often injected with growth hormones, to increase milk production, and antibiotics—which make their way into the products we consume. Also, these cows are fed with diets of grain and corn that can result in dairy products containing high levels of inflammatory omega-6 fatty acids.
Most people over the age of 2 years don’t have the enzyme to properly digest lactose – the natural sugar present in milk products. If you’re lactose intolerant, you probably know it already (after drinking milk, you’ll likely to react – diarrhea, or gas or bloating).
Organochlorine pesticide (OCP) are synthetic pesticides that are widely used in the chemical industry and food agriculture. OCP are highly toxic with a long decay period – which means it can accumulate around our tissues & internal organs for a long time.
The higher the place of an animal in the food chain, the more toxins accumulate. For example, there are low pesticide levels in small fishes, but in seabirds, mammals and carnivores that eat such fish, the levels of OCP concentration are higher. We’re the last mammal to eat those animals which means an even higher level of OCP concentration can remain in our body for a really long time.
But this is far from the only environmental toxin accumulating in our body. Other chemicals such as BPA (plastic), PFOAs (teflon and other non-stick pans) and PVC, and also heavy metals such as cadmium, lead and mercury are also found in the human body.
These toxic chemicals suppress and wreak havoc with the functioning endocrine, reproductive, circulatory, immune, and central nervous systems.
Your body is made of 70% water. The quality of water you supply to your body is extremely important for the quality of your health.
Our tap water comes from aging, decaying and galvanising water pipes which contain lead. The toxic effect of lead is well-known. Plus, tap water tends to have added “flouride” which is toxic to your neurons.
If you’re serious about improving your health, you need to change the quality of the water you drink.
When you are fatigued, your body is already in a state of stress. Don’t let your body take a further beating from external sources of stress, such as:
- Work stress: If you’re in a highly stressful role, consider taking a break to unwind or work out how you can manage your stress at work better;
- Air pollutants: If you live in an area where there are a lot of pollutants and allergens in the air, you can perhaps invest in a good quality HEPA air filter.
To strengthen your vagus nerve and the health of your parasympathetic nervous system, you need to practise complete relaxation. Try to unwind by doing a hobby or an activity that makes you happy!
These light exercises are scientifically proven to be beneficial for the health of your parasympathetic nervous system:
- Yoga – for a health body
- Meditation – for a healthy mind
Your Body Functions as a WHOLE
Human Body Organs Systems rely on each other.
Your organs & systems work together to maintain a homeostasis balance in the body. Your body functions as a whole!
What happens when you eat a banana?
- You’re chewing and swallowing the banana using your teeth and tongue. As the muscles in your digestive system push the food along, a variety of glands add juices to assist in breaking down the food into the necessary nutrients. In a few hours, the nutrients in the banana are absorbed into your bloodstream and carried through your body to the cells.
This example illustrates to you how different organ systems (your circulatory, digestive, and nervous systems), interact to enable your body to obtain, digest, and transport essential nutrients from the banana to all cells of your body.
When you suffer from chronic fatigue, your immune system, nervous system, liver and gut are crying out for help! This manifests as problems with: sleep, leaky gut/ IBS, low energy, inability to relax/ stressed out, brain fog and depression & anxiety.
All these symptoms are all connected. To get on top of your chronic fatigue symptoms, you need an integrative or multi-systems approach to health.
We do not know of any single ingredient (e.g. d-ribose) that can be effective to beat Chronic Fatigue. NOT even a combination of 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 ingredients are able to effectively support:
- The regenerative effects of sleep;
- Energy that sustains you through your busy day;
- The immune-boosting effect to your health & well-being;
- Good digestive health through healing your leaky gut.
The MOST EFFECTIVE Blend
Do you wish to have deeper sleep at night, waking up with more energy and having a productive day? 1,593 fatigue fighters swear by this life-changing blend to get their lives back on track!
We don’t see you as a healthy subject who wants a “supplement” for that bit of an extra edge. We get your daily frustration when it comes to your unbearable chronic fatigue symptoms & we understand you’re desperate to get better! 8bioenergy has created a “Fatigue No More” blend to help you overcome chronic fatigue successfully every single day. Unlike other nutraceuticals, with our supplement, you can literally feel the difference from day 1 (at the longest, give it a full week)!
FATIGUE NO MORE
Fatigue No More is built from more than 2 years of research spanning more than 379 medical studies & books & journals on nutrition.
We’ve talked and consulted with neuroscientists, doctors and leaders in the health field about this amazing breakthrough blend, containing ingredients that are scientifically-proven to…
- Supports neuroprotection – promote a DEEPER & MORE RESTFUL SLEEP & a balanced mood
- Deliver Sustained ENERGY at the cellular level – to keep your body to function optimally
- Support DIGESTIVE HEALTH – so you can can heal from leaky gut
- Boost GLUTATHIONE level naturally - supercharge your IMMUNE SYSTEM against oxidative stress & free radical attacks
- Promotes BRAIN health - alleviate the “blues” & better MENTAL CLARITY
Multi-Organs & Systems Support
Fatigue No More combines 17 active ingredients to stimulate the health of your various damaged systems & organs. The ingredients are chosen for their synergistic effects on your health – the blend works much more effectively than by taking each ingredient separately. This is because we’ve created the most potent blend through combining the different ingredients in a specific amount to stimulate healing of your multi-organs & systems.
The Fatigue No More formula was developed in-house, blended in a specific tried & tested dosage to deliver you transformative effects to your health. It’s important that you use these ingredients just in the right amount, otherwise, you won’t enjoy the body-detoxing, sleep-inducing, energy-boosting effects that you need. In the past 8 months, we’ve put this blend through numerous tests & feedback loop, and we’re confident you’d love what it will do for your health!
60 days Money Back Guarantee
Your purchase is protected by 60 Days Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason at all you are unsatisfied with your purchase, just contact us within 60 days from your order date. Return the unused portion and we will issue a prompt and courteous refund (even on empty bottles!) of the purchase price (excludes shipping fee).
We stand behind our product & we guarantee you to rest & feel better.
There’s absolutely NO-RISK involved in your purchase!
And SHIPPING is FREE, too!
When you order, your shipping is 100% FREE to all U.S. addresses. International orders ship for just $7.95 (for 1 bottle) and $9.95 (for 3 bottles+) !
What to Expect?
While Fatigue No More is not guaranteed to cure chronic fatigue, the experience of those who have chronic fatigue symptoms boast some impressive results.
After 2 weeks of taking Fatigue No More:
- 97 % of patients report improvement on: better quality sleep & better gut health and up to 50% improvement in energy level.
After 1 month of taking Fatigue No More supplement, patients on average report:
- Increase in energy level by 70% and significantly outpaced placebo.
- 97 / 100 report positive improvements on their health, most notably: (i) better sleep quality, (ii) better gut/ digestive health, (iii) waking up feeling refreshed, (iv) having more energy & (v) increased ability to focus & concentrate, less brain fog.
- 97 / 100 patients with chronic fatigue symptoms who had undergone the trial had decided to continue to take the supplement as they found Fatigue No More by far the most effective formula out there.
WHAT IF You Don’t Take Action NOW?
Your Physical Health will take a toll..
With chronic fatigue, your organs and system are already mal-functioning and your body is plagued with high oxidative stress. Your body has become a highly toxic environment & this creates fertile ground for serious & life-threatening conditions to develop. For example: continued candida overgrowth can cause fatal & systemic infection throughout the body and candida overgrowth has been linked to cancer. 99.9% of cancer patients have a Candida overgrowth.
So, if you don’t take positive steps towards your health, the candida colonies will continue to thrive, your already-weak immune system will manifest as different diseases which may be life-threatening. It’s only a matter of time…
Problems with Mental Health & Accelerated Cognitive Decline
Waking up tired is a sign that your body did not get adequate “deep sleep”. Insomnia / difficulty of falling or staying asleep are signs of sleep deprivation. In both cases, sleep deprivation drives you to an early grave!
- Again, deep sleep or non-REM sleep phases 3 & 4 is especially important to restore your health as this is the time when your body performs critical functions such as repair of broken tissues, consolidation of new memories, learning & cognitive functions, etc.
Without a good night sleep, here’s a few negative effects on your health:
- Feel worse – you will continue to feel tired or maybe feel nauseous during your waking hours, any experience of pain will be aggravated.
- Decreased productivity – you will continue to have problems with daytime sleepiness, motivation, focus & concentration. Without good quality sleep, you simply won’t be able to solve complex task quickly or efficiently and will be unproductive at what you want to accomplish.
- Behavioral problems – becoming forgetful, brain fog, disoriented and confused – only with good sleep, we’re able to convert interactions accumulated during our waking life into long-term memory & personalities;
Age faster: physically, you will look tired & less attractive; psychologically, you will significantly increase your risk of developing dementia/ alzheimer later in life.
Time continues to tick...
Your health is #1 factor when it comes to your wellbeing. This certainly affects other aspects of your life from: money/ career, friends, family, mind & learning.
Look, you already know that chronic fatigue really sucks! Having no energy to move is hard. It’s hard to be productive at work, it’s hard to maintain good friendships when you struggle to have a good time. Your social life suffers too because you feel isolated! You feel bad/ guilty and feel that you’re a burden to your family or spouse. Worst of all, you can’t enjoy life!
As long as you don’t overcome your struggle with chronic fatigue, it will be hard for you to appreciate life. You wonder “what is the meaning of life” or “what is your purpose”? Day to day, it feels like you’re sleepwalking through life: you don’t feel awake or alive.
We know exactly how this feels, because we too been there! We’re here to become your light of hope of a good quality of life! Let’s fight fatigue together! Don’t let constant fatigue & exhaustion break you and let’s act now for your sake!
Your chronic fatigue symptoms are real physical symptoms. They’re not just in your head! You WILL NOT feel better if your body continues to be deficient in critical nutrients it needs to heal. Fix this & watch your health improves. When your health improves, your beloved friends & family will notice how you’re slowly becoming like the old you. You’re healthier & happier!
PLUS…You get 2 x FREE Special Guides Available for INSTANT Download!
Real Customers Testimonials
~ Katarina (Los Angeles, USA)
~ Maisie (Somerset, UK)
~ Margaret (New York, USA)
~ Matt (Melbourne, Australia)
8bioenergy offers rest better & feel better guarantee for 60 days. If for any reasons you are unsatisfied, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days from your order date and we will issue a prompt and courteous refund even on empty bottles. We will refund your purchase price (excluding shipping & return fee).
In order to reap the full benefits of Energy Elevation, we recommend a bulk purchase of at least 3 bottles (which will last you up to 3 months) or for the most cost effective way for you is to subscribe to a monthly plan (cancel anytime, just email us at email@example.com). These packages allow you to take advantage of our lowest possible prices, without the worry of increasing prices and/or additional shipping fees later.
- There are NO re-bills for purchase of 1 or 3 bottles.
- There are re-bills for purchase of monthly subscription – which contact us before your next billing cycle.
Take 2 capsules 1 hour before bedtime (e.g. at 9pm) and make this your daily routine! If you don’t feel anything, increase the dosage to 3 or 4 capsules the next night. You don’t need to increase your dosage overtime. Once you find a dosage that works for you, stick to it. It’s that simple!
No, the product formulation does not contain melatonin. Melatonin is a natural hormone produced by your body, so overabundance of it does not help. Melatonin certainly doesn’t relieve your problems with non-refreshing sleep.
This product is FREE from milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/ gluten, and soy. This product DOES CONTAIN ingredients derived from Crustacean shellfish.
This blend contains ingredients derived from shellfish. Sincere apologies that this blend is not suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
PS: we’re working hard to develop a vegetarian formula, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for an update when it’s released.
The ingredients are mixed without the use of preservatives & additives (no nasties!). The only excipient used is a high quality magnesium oxide at lower than recommended ratio.
There are no known side effects.
For potential interaction with your existing medications, please consult your healthcare professionals.
No. Our blend/ formula does not encourage addiction or physiological dependence. Once you find the right dosage for you (either 2 or 3 or 4 capsules daily), stick to this dosage & there is no need for you to increase this dosage overtime. On the contrary, after approximately 6 months of use, you may be able to lower your dosage.
We will ship your order directly to your preferred home or office address using a premium carrier (with tracking) such as USPS (for USA orders) and DHL express (internationally). Customers in the US and Canada can expect their orders within 5 to 7 business days. International orders typically take 2-3 weeks (plus customs clearance time). You will be provided with tracking number as soon as available.
Yes. We use a 256-bit secure ordering server so you are protected the same as if you were ordering from Amazon.com or any other trusted Web site. Plus, you have the option to complete payment using reputable payment gateways including: Stripe, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and PayPal.
No, Fatigue No More is intended as an effective & reliable dietary support supplement and it’s not intended as a cure to chronic fatigue. FDA prohibits us from making such claim & it’s our intention to fully co-operate & comply with the rules. Note that: we do offer 60 days rest better & feel better guarantee in the event you’re unsatisfied with your purchase.
Absolutely, we make no compromise in Quality
8bioenergy carefully sources the ingredients from a small number of trusted suppliers worldwide to ensure you’re getting the best quality ingredient of each kind. Plus, we are very strict with whom we choose to work with. We only work with biotech companies who hold certifications in Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). We also require their facilities to be registered with & have undergone inspection by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
No, Fatigue No More is not intended, nor is it suitable as a workout supplement. This product will not increase your exercise endurance and performance. This product is specifically engineered to support cellular energy production amongst those suffering from chronic fatigue symptoms.
About 8bioenergy (“Infinite bioenergy/ energy from within”)
Our mission at 8bioenergy is to help transform your health safely & effectively through the healing power of nutrition. It is our mission to advance the knowledge of medicinal nutrition for the betterment of the lives of many throughout the globe.
We advocate integrative approach to healing, by treating you as a whole being, rather than your separate organs & systems. Our formulation approach is scientific. We draw upon the long-standing knowledge of Herbal Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy and Ayurveda — we then qualify this by performing further research on the latest available science worldwide.
We exist to make a real difference to your quality of life. After consuming 6-12 bottles, you may find your health improves so much that you may not need to rely on our supplement anymore. This is great news since this means we’re a step closer to realizing our dream for a healthier world! With your success, we’d like to thank you for the honor to help you heal & we’d love to remain your #1 choice in your perpetual quest for the ultimate health.
We started 8bioenergy because we’re gobsmacked by the amount of supplement/ nutrition flooding the market, most of them snake oils that promised so much but delivered so little. We noticed a gap & an unmet demand in for an effective multivitamin for chronic fatigue. So we resorted to create the “fatigue no more” formula – we know for sure that this is the most potent blend of nutrients to help fatigue fighters of all ages to heal & thrive.
But, don’t take our words for it, try our #1 product – Fatigue No More for yourself – 60 days Money back guarantee.
At 8bioenergy, we welcome your questions. Please do not hesitate to email us at anytime at email@example.com and you can expect a response within 24 hours.
Founder of 8bioenergy .