Candida Albican is a fungi that’s commonly found living on the human body. At normal level, they’re not problematic. However, when candida begins to grow uncontrollably, this can cause long-term health problems.
The healthy bacteria in your body keep Candida levels under control. However, if healthy bacteria levels are disrupted or the immune system is compromised, Candida can begin to overproduce.
Factors that lead to Candida Overgrowth
A few factors that can lead to overgrowth of candida are:
- Taking antibiotics (R1)
- Eating a diet high in sugar and refined carbs (R2)
- High alcohol intake
- A impaired / weakened immune system (R3)
- Taking oral contraceptives (R4)
- High stress levels (R5, R6)
Symptoms of Candida Yeast Overgrowth
- Tiredness & fatigue (or suffering from CFS or Fibromyalgia)
- Leaky gut & digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
- Autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma, or multiple sclerosis
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD, and brain fog
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
- Recurring UTI, vaginal infections or itching (note: There is a common misunderstanding that candida is a sexually transmitted infection. Although sexual transmission is possible, the Candida Albican yeast that causes the thrush is already present at all times in one’s body and not acquired from another person)
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
- Skin and nail fungal infections, such as: toenail fungus
- Skin issues like eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
- Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
- Chronic sinus infections (runny nose & nasal congestion for longer than one month)
Why you MUST keep Candida under Control
Candida overgrowth can break down the walls of our digestive tract and penetrate the bloodstream. This can be more dangerous than you think as Candida can be extremely toxic to the system.
When candida breaches intestinal barrier and enters the bloodstream it releases toxic byproducts called Acetaldehyde (R8) – this has been linked to many incidences of cancer.
In individuals whose immune systems are severely compromised, candida can survive in the bloodstream, leading to the colonisation of internal organs such as the kidney, liver, spleen and brain (R7).
What can you do to keep Candida under Control
- Eliminate sugar from your diet (especially simple and refined sugars) such as: white bread, candy, desserts, alcohol and flours. Note: alcohol is fermented and contains sugars that will also feed the yeast.
- Add these powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients to your cooking: garlic, coconut oil, turmeric
Dietary changes may not always do the trick, in which case antifungal drugs are the most recommended common form of treatment. Unfortunately, antibiotics kill bacteria without discriminating between the good and the bad and the balance of good bacteria is critical as it’s not possible for any drug to completely eliminate candida.
Hence, before opting for drug, one should consider natural alternative. Did you know the sleep can have huge impact on your recovery from Candida? Find out about how 8bioenergy supplement contains ingredients such as Reishi that are anti fungal & toxic to candida and other ingredients that helps relieve chronic fatigue symptoms & healing leaky gut!